Little Angels Illness Policy
In order to protect your child and others from getting sick, please do not send your child to class or day care if your child is feeling ill.
Please keep your child home if any symptoms or illnesses are on the list below.
- The child doesn’t feel well enough to take part in normal activities (overly tired, drained, no energy)
- The child needs more care than the teachers and staff can give
- Have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more (Rash with fever)
- Severe sore throat, stiff neck, strep throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the past 24 hours
- The child’s eyes are pink and/or crusty
- Uncontrolled cough, difficulty breathing, wheezing
- Chicken pox (until blisters have dried and crusted)
- Head lice
- Hepatitis A
- Hand, mouth and foot
Other than keeping a sick child at home, there are everyday actions you can take to stay healthy and help keep all of our students, families and staff healthy, including:
1. Seek immediate medical care and testing if flu-like symptoms are present in your child or other family members.
2. If diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19), notify us immediately, as we are required to notify the public health authorities, and keep all children at home until cleared by a doctor to return to participation and/or completion of quarantine
3. Use sanitizing solution
4. Frequently wash your hands thoroughly with warm, soapy water, and encourage your child to do the same prior to class, at breaks, after using the restroom and after class.